Wednesday 1 June 2016

You Are Invited!

Dear Brothers and Sisters in Christ, Across our Maritime Conference,

Now that I feel as though my feet are back on the ground after a wonderful Annual Meeting, I am inviting you to join me on this journey.

This blog will serve as both memory to me, and a place where we can document together all that we will do over the course of our year.  It is my hope that we will be able to add pictures, stories, poems, and so much more so that our journey is documented and reflected upon as I gratefully serve as your president. 

It is my hope that this year will bring us closer together as we seek to continue to Gather Strength and Scatter Light across our Conference and beyond our Church!

Grateful for the journey and all who join me, 

Catherine

9 comments:

  1. Oh, I think this is going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh, I think this is going to be good.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I'm excited for your term as President! You bring such creative energy to all you do. Love that you're sharing the year with us through blogging. Thanks, my friend!

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Didn't mean to do that and have no idea how it happened or how I get it back...still learning!

      Delete
  5. All the best this year Catherine to gather strength and scatter light.

    ReplyDelete
  6. I'm looking forward to following your journey here Catherine. May the Spirit blow.

    ReplyDelete
  7. Looking forward to the offer of your ministry in our midst and to your reflections on it.

    ReplyDelete